FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)?
2. Why is HOCl more effective than traditional cleaning products (i.e. Bleach)?
Bleach and other cleaning products have harsh chemicals that can irritate eyes, skin, and even your lungs if inhaled if there is prolonged exposure. Clean Fight contains no harsh chemicals, is non-toxic, and 100% organic. Due to the near neutral pH level of Clean fight, it is able to breakdown bacteria and viruses from the inside making it over 100x stronger than traditional bleach products.
3. Do you need to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to use Clean Fight?
PPE is not required while using Clean Fight. However, it is a good idea to use any PPE to protect yourself from the area that is being sanitized.
4. What surfaces can Clean Fight be used on?
Clean Fight HOCl products are safe to use on any surface or material and has no negative effects. It is also safe for the cleaning humidifiers, nebulizers, and home SiPAP machines.
5. Does Clean Fight have a strong odor?
Despite its strength, Clean Fight does not have a strong chemical smell. Upon spraying, Clean Fight has a very light and fresh scent.